Dr. David MALADRY
- Doctorate in Medicine: June 26, 1990
- Diploma of Specialized Studies in plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery: 31 October 1990.
- Diploma of French College of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery: October 26, 1990.
- University degree (DU) in microsurgery: July 8, 1988.
- Faculty of Medicine, University of Paris VI; School of Surgery of Professor Cabrol, Iron Mill, Pitié-Salpêtrière.
- Thorough Study Diploma (DEA) in skin biology and cosmetology: October 31, 1987.
- Université Paris-Sud, Université Lyon 1; Faculty of Pharmacy.
- Medical Doctor, Intern in the hospitals of Paris, Head of Clinic at the Faculty of Medicine, Assistant in the Hospitals of Paris.
- Specialist in Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.
- Right for the title of a hand surgeon recognized by the Council of the Order and granted by the French Society of Surgery of the Hand and Upper Limb.
- Member of the French Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, a member of the chapter of Cosmetic Surgery and Section of Hand Surgery and Microsurgery of the French Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.
- Member of the French Society for Surgery of the Hand and Upper Limb.
- Member of the Group for the advancement of micro-surgery.
- Surgeon in Hospitals - Hospital Doctor: European Hospital Georges Pompidou.
36 avenue Téophile Gautier - 75016 PARIS
CONTRACTUAL TECHNOLOGY PLATFORMS
- Nursing home Rémusat: 21 rue de Rémusat - 75016 Paris.
- Surgical Centre Princes: 13 Rond Point André Malraux - 92100 Boulogne sur Seine.
- Private Hospital Paul d'Egine: 4 avenue Marx Dormoy - 94500 Champigny-sur-Marn.
AUTHORIZED TECHNOLOGY PLATFORM
- Clinique Mozart : 2 rue du Docteur Blanche - 75016 Paris
Hospital Doctor-Surgeon in Hospitals, in charge of the unit of plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery in the trauma service - Reconstructive Surgery, Hôpital Européen Georges Pompidou, Paris: since May 2004.
Teaching activity in university through courses and dissections
- Specific Education in hand and restorative surgery.
- Specific Education in Aesthetic and Plastic Surgery.
Director of the Laboratory of Restorative Microsurgery 1992-2000:
Boucicaut Hospital (AP-HP): responsible for teaching microsurgery to interns and residents of service S.O.S. main-Boucicaut Hospital. Supervisor on restorative microsurgery.
Participation in many international congresses in the field of plastic surgery and microsurgery: Brussels, Vienna, Singapore, Innsbruck, Amsterdam, Geneva, Helsinki etc.
- Member of the French College of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.
- Member of the French Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery: partner in 1992, an active member in 1995, member of the Chapter of General Plastic Surgery since 1998, member of the chapter of hand surgery and microsurgery and of the chapter of aesthetic surgery since 2005.
- Group for Advancement of Microsurgery since 1998.
- Member of the French Society of Hand Surgery since 1994.
- Expert of GEMED (French notified body) depending on national testing laboratory Expert since 1995. The field of expertise:. Injectable products for aesthetic and artificial dermis, appliances for percutaneous lipolysis.